Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Creative studies 11/11/2010

Lecturer gave us a test or maybe you can call it a game or something interesting.

1. Flower 0. Head
2. Lightning 9. Rain
3. Ice 8. Wood
4. Light 7. Tree
5. Fire 6. Spider
6. Duck 5. Root
7. Dog 4. Mountain
8. Oil 3. Wind
9. Leave 2. Rock
0. Fly 1. Water

Now choose three 2-digit number example 21/88/57
My number was 03/31/91

So according to your number list out the word above example 21=Lightning water, 88=Oil Wood, 57= Fire Tree

My word combination was 03=Fly Wind, 31=Ice Water, 91=Leave Water
Now make three sentences out of three word combination above.
Fly Wind: My Kite fly when Strong wind blow.
Ice Water: The Ice freezes the water.
Leave Water: I leave the class the refill my bottle with water.

Draw out three picture accordingly to your three sentences.

 This is one of the possibility of the word 'Fly Wind'.
  
This is drawing come from the word 'Fly Wind'
   
 This drawing come from my sentence that i wrote above. Fly wind.



This picture shows an ice containing water inside.

This picture show two ice cube floating on the water.

 This is an eye ball floating on the water, and come from the word Ice water.

This picture shows the word 'leave water'.

 As you can see the picture show a elevator surrounded with water.
 A drop of water have the texture of a leaf, and this come from the word Leave Water.

Juxtaposition Part 2
We need to combine two animal charateristic together that is impossible to survive. Example:  Giraffe+Eagle= Earaffe


Poem Time:
Chili Love
My heart burst to flame when I see you
just like eating a Hot Spicy Chili
I desire the sensation of being Hot
but the sensation of love does not last eternity
just like eating a Hot Spicy Chili

Women's Mortar

Add ingredient to the mortar,
out some feeling in,
Let pound it with long hard pestle,
after the sensational pounding,
here come your product.

Happiness Time

Restore my dying soul
Recover my broken heart
Regain my long lost happiness
I need time and some long rest
Time heals all wound
Time regain my confidence

Life Candle

Life is short and meaningless
Candle burn out fast and worthless
As time goes by my life getting shorter
As time goes by the candle getting shorter
Sudden silent...


No comments:

Post a Comment